It is with guests like you that we are able to educate and inform our listeners as to the skills and resources necessary to increase their chances of successful survival from natural and man-made disasters. Please review the agreement below and approve it at the very bottom. Again, thank you so much for agreeing to be on our program.
- This is an interview for the Chaotic Navigator podcast, while the show is the product of the United States of America, some laws may not apply to all our listeners, so just keep that in mind during the interview.
- The show does not endorse any political party or positions, and any such support will be removed from the final production.
- The recording session is scheduled for thirty minutes, however, it may “run over” so be cognizant of the time for your convenience.
- Profanity, while may, or may not be removed from the final production, is discouraged due to the ranging ages of our listeners.
- In addition, we will remove any type of “isms” from the final productions, sexism, racism, ageism, or any other perceived hateful speech.
- The final product is the property of Alaska Outlaw Productions LLC, third-party usage of any part of the show is strictly prohibited by the copyright laws of the United States.
- If the Alaska Outlaw Productions LLC receives a request for third-party sharing you will be notified.
- Guests are extended distribution rights to any and all shows that they have contributed to, this includes any marketing and/or advertising the guest desires for their appearance.
- Our podcast distribution channels may be reviewed at any time on our website at https://chaoticnavigator.com. If you have any questions and/or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By agreeing to be interviewed, you agree for the Chaotic Navigator to use your likeness and possibly other copyrighted trademarks for distribution and marking purposes.